- Cancellation: If a trek is canceled at the last minute due to a natural disaster or unforeseeable circumstances (such as floods, earthquakes, landslides, attack, or bandh), Discoveryhike will have a trek voucher for the full number. The voucher can be used for the same or a different trek over the next year.
- In case you wish to cancel the trek, then please be aware of these things:
- Cancellations made within 30 days of the trek’s launch date will include a complete refund.
- If you cancel within 30 and 20 days before the hike, you will get a 50% refund.
- There will be no refund if you cancel less than 20 days before the trek begins.
- Please keep in mind that if you get a refund, there will be a reduction of 4% (Cancellation charges) from the overall amount you pay. In addition, if you purchased trek insurance, you would not get a refund.
- Discovery Hike assumes no responsibility for any malfunction or injury to your clothes, supplies, or other belongings while on the trek. The trek fee covers all expenses associated with the trek from start to finish.